Misfit

Good Morning World

I just finished my morning prayer and reflecting over my life and so many amazing experiences.  Some good. Some bad. But amazing just the same. I say that because I don't know about you but I've always been an active person and as a kid an active "little" person. So being bored would always creep up from time to time. I suppose that is why I've always loved traveling, learning and meeting people. I suppose my ability to embrace change, other cultures and out-of-box thinking and living was also the thing that made me different from my small town upbringing.

As a child I always tried to fit in and be a part of the pack. I tried to blend in into the wall if I could but that was not to be and trust me when I say I tried. I laugh at the thought now as I am coming into my own. I say this in the present tense because I believe as long as we are alive and truly LIVE we never stop growing, learning and becoming who we are meant to be. I embrace my individuality and my uniqueness.  I enjoy that fact and am so thankful that God made me and thought enough of me to give me these amazing experiences and the ones to come. So as I travel around the world and my country I hope that my light and little experiences with me is a joy to you. That I make an impact in your life as you are making in mine.

As always I hope this message finds in in peace, joy and love.

Until next time
Curly Girl.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you Ready??

Offense vs. Love and Purposeful thinking

Make others a Believer