Life Experiences

Good Morning World!

This is my first post for 2016. What have I been up to? Sooo much. My intent at the end of the year was to get you caught up on all my 2015 adventures however, I have to admit I've been living life had not been dedicated to recording it. However in true fashion I always come back to you because I always feel the need to share. It is my hope that you are living in abundance, love, peace and joy as you read this. This morning I wanted to share a couple quick thoughts I had. You know in addition to my travel side I also am a thinker and these are some thoughts I had when reading a verse in the Bible today. I don't know what or if you have any beliefs in a higher power but regardless I do hope it helps you as much as these thoughts helped me.

1 Thessalonians 1:8

"The Lord’s message rang out from you not only in Macedonia and Achaia—your faith in God has become known everywhere. Therefore we do not need to say anything about it.."

When reading this verse it occurs to me that our lives are an amazing adventure complete with with good times and bad. In our experiences everything that grows from it is used to magnify God and his intricate plan for our lives and the lives of others. It amazes me how the lesson I may learn or experience I may have may not even be for me. That it may be for someone else to learn from me as he uses me as a vessel. When reading this verse I also think about how many of us are quick to point out that we are Christians or good people or not like others. When looking at this verse it seems that our works and life choices should clearly exhibit those things.  And if God is using us and our experiences it means that he is giving us a platform to do his work and have our light shine whether we know it or feel like it or not. I think about how when I was young I went through so many stages. As an innocent child free from worry and ways of the world I lived boldly. I dreamed boldly. I believed boldly. My light was bright and emitted for all to see. As I grew older I allowed disappointments and frustrations to cause me to fade into the background.  I dreamed according to the limitations I places upon myself and what I thought could be reasonably attained. I believed within confines as well and my light while it still shines would dim with pressures of this world. Now I see more clearly that I and we must be bold. Now I understand why he says he wants us to live like little children. Why we must dream, believe, live boldly, emit light and magnify him. We are all a part of an infinite and intricate plan beyond comprehension but serving a specific and individual purpose.

It is my hope that you are having a wonderful day. Thanks for stopping by.

Love ya.

Curly Girl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you Ready??

Offense vs. Love and Purposeful thinking

Make others a Believer