Shenanigans (Part 1)

Dear World,

Let me share with you some of my recent shenanigans.  Will try to take more pictures next time but I'm sure you get the gist-I had FUN!!!   

Enjoy!

Curly Girl

 
Let the fun begin!!! 
Interesting sights, sounds, clothing and those individuals with the lack of some lining the streets for a good time. 
 
 
The cutest vehicle on the block.
 
Young lady catching a ride....SMH. 
 


Up early catching a little history
#historynerd 
 
Days are always better with brunch and mimosas.  Yummy!!!
 
Street Art is always cool
 
Memphis in May a.k.a Mini-Coachella
Concerts were awesome and met some amazing people!!!
 
Missed the moving lunch cart. 
Another day of walking and seeing the sights.
 
After a fun-filled weekend exhausted is an understatement!!!!
Memphis was a great host.  I had a great time.  And yes, you will be seeing me again soon .  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you Ready??

Offense vs. Love and Purposeful thinking

Birthday Curly