Thankful

Hello World,

Today is an awesome day and I have much to be thankful for!  I've been on a gratitude journey journaling my days and I must admit it has been a challenge but very rewarding.  I am sharing this fact because I do not want to give the false impression that everything is going perfectly or has been perfect these days.  In fact, there are many things I could complain about like the perils of being a homeowner and having to learn more than I should about repairing, plumbing, and owning more tools than men I know.  However, I can look at this situation and say that I am thankful because I am blessed to say I have a home.  It's not just a house but a home that I am proud of and is mine.  To add, I found out that I am pretty awesome at repair work.  Who knew?  I would not have known unless there was a need to repair.  This is just an example but I could complain about many aspects of my life not going as planned or as expected but I am thankful because I get to live a new day, explore new opportunities and share my experiences with you.  What I'm getting at is basically regardless of what is going on in life there is always something to be thankful for and a new, wonderful opportunity around the corner that could be life changing.  It's a new day.  Let's not waste these grains of sand consumed with issues and offenses of old. Be thankful for those precious moments we all take for granted from time to time like the ability enjoy experiences through our senses, time spent with family and good health.  So, there you have it!  The word for today is gratitude.  What are you thankful for today? 

Until next time,

Curly Girl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you Ready??

Offense vs. Love and Purposeful thinking

Birthday Curly