HIM

Hello World!

I want to share something with you.  The other day I saw the most romantic picture that made me dream of my future hubby.  I was so taken with the vision that I posted it on my Facebook page and shared a snippet of what I felt with the FB World.  However, the more I thought about it I wanted to make sure that I didn't leave you guys out.   So, if I have other hopeless romantics reading this I hope this image makes you feel all goooey inside. 






I envision him standing tall with sweaty palms rehearsing those words for the millionth time. In the distance, the chef prepares delicacies to win any palate. The music of the violinist travels on the lake as he awaits. This is the moment and this is our time. He hears the familiar footsteps of the love he has found in me and remembers the first time our eyes met. And I come to him clothed in the red dress he bought and meticulously chose just for me. It fits like a second skin hugging every curve that only he knows so well. I see him and he sees me. He has always seen me and I him. This man I love with all my being and know it is the same for him. We gaze into each others eyes, souls and with our silent language he takes my hand and we begin our forever together.......
 
Sincerely,
Curly Girl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you Ready??

Offense vs. Love and Purposeful thinking

Make others a Believer